We have 6 ATMs with no surcharge for our members using our Visa Check Card. Five are located on the SUNY Fredonia Campus.
- One is in Steele Hall by the concession stand across
from the hockey seating area on the first floor.
- The 2nd ATM on campus is located in Fenton Hall by the
- The 3rd ATM is in the lobby of the University Commons (the
building with Starbucks)
- The 4th ATM is located in the Williams Center outside the Tim Horton's.
- The 5th ATM is located in the Thompson Hall building next to Fred Express.
Anytime that these buildings are open on campus the ATMs will be
- The 6th ATM is located in the TLC Health Network main lobby located on Routes 5 & 20 in Irving.
These ATMs may ask you to accept the surcharge, press the YES key and it will not charge you a fee if you are using a SUNY Fredonia FCU Visa Check Card. Remember, you can use your PIN for five free cash-back transactions per month. A $1.00 fee is assessed to your account for every subsequent transaction after the first five.